Wilderness Aurora Viewing 3 or 4 days
Program / Description
Get a Taste of Adventure in the Yukon - with a touch of authentic Wilderness-Luxury!
Available daily from February 6 - April 10, 2015
Day 1 – Arrival
The skiplane company will pick you up in your hotel in Whitehorse or at the airport. You will enjoy a 30-minute scenic flight over Yukons Winter Wonderland and will land on the frozen Tagish Lake, where your hosts already are awaiting you. Time to settle in your log cabin and to enjoy a hot cup of coffee and some homemade pastry. At night, we venture on to the frozen Tagish Lake and marvel at the Northern Lights. For your comfort, we have a campfire going in front of a traditional spruce shelter, hot beverages and thick blankets keep you warm until the spectacle unfolds.
Day 2 (+3) – Exploring the Wilderness
After a good night's sleep in your private log cabin, you enjoy a day of exploring the wilderness around you – by snowshoes or on foot, take a walk or try your luck with ice fishing. In the evening, our wood-heated sauna is a welcome treat. After dinner, you are ready for another Aurora adventure.
Full day snowmobiling, a speedy adventure on the frozen lake! Not included in package price.
Day 3 (4) – Departure
Around noon, the plane will again pick you up and bring you back to Whitehorse.
- Skiplane return transfer Whitehorse - Tagish Wilderness Lodge - Whitehorse
- 2 or 3 nights in private log cabin, including firewood, towels & bedding
- All meals, excluding alcoholic beverages
- Use of herbal sauna and self-serve herbal wellness
- Guided Aurora Viewing
- Guided nature interpretive walk
- Guided half day ece fishing incl. equipment (weather permitting) OR guided snowshoe hike
- Snowshoe rental
- Rental of heavy duty winter equipment (parka, polar boots, mitts, tuque, face mask)
- Alcoholic beverages (the Lodge is licensed)
- Fishing License (available for purchase at the Lodge)
- Personal insurance
- 5% Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Optional Activity: snowmobiling, CAD 250.00 per person/full day
Rates Winter 2015
Prices in Canadian Dollars CAD, excluding 5% GST
3 days/2 nights, per person:
CAD 1350.00 (double occupancy)
single traveller: CAD 2190.00
4 days/3 nights, per person:
CAD 1640.00 (double occupancy)
single traveller: CAD 2560.00
CAD 260.00 per person, including meals and equipment rental
snowmobiling, full day, CAD 250.00 per person (1 person per sled) plus GST
dogmushing, half day, CAD 255.00 per person, plus GST
dogmushing, full day, CAD 350.00 per person plus GST (including trapper lunch and professional musher/guide with very well-trained dogs)
Visit also www.yukonwinteradventures.com for even more information on everything winter
Northern Lights Tours, Dog Sledding Adventure & so much more!
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Also, please be aware that all of our guests are required to fill in a health information form and sign a liability waiver prior to arrival at the Lodge. You will receive the waiver form together with your booking confirmation - Thank you!