Fishing & Wilderness Package - 4 Nights
Some of Yukon's best fishing grounds are located in Tagish Lake, Southern Yukon! Trophy-sized Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Arctic Grayling and Burbot are among the species caught in this vast lake. In early summer, great fishing starts nearby the lodge and later in the season, we will take you to the deeper fishing spots, located along the lake. Most places are reached by our fully equipped excursion boat, and for the nearby spots, we use our 16ft LUND boat, also equipped with sonar and downrigger. You can even cast your line or flyrod directly from the Lodge dock - the water is so pristine, you can see the fish following your lure from above!
Beginners welcome: There is no experience in fishing needed in order to enjoy this program – so if you are a beginner, just go ahead and try it – a fishing 101 is also included!
Prices per person in Canadian Dollars CAD, exclusive of 5% GST Occupancy 4-Nights Package Additional night Double CAD 1620 CAD 225 Single on request on request
- Speedboat transfer Tagish – Lodge – Tagish
- Overnight stay in your own private log cabin with comfortable down bedding
- Firewood as needed
- All meals while at the Lodge, plus afternoon snack
- 2 days of guided fishing
- Introductory nature walk
- Use of showers & luxury herbal sauna
- Use of canoe(s) and kayak(s), paddles and life-jackets
- Angling equipment at the lodge (except fly fishing equipment)
- Travel to/from Tagish (shuttle or float-plane service from Whitehorse available)
- Alcoholic beverages (the Lodge is fully licensed)
- Activities, such as guided hikes & nature walks, fishing/boat excursions or guided paddling
- Angling Licence (a fishing license is mandatory and can be purchased at the lodge)
- Personal insurance
- 5% Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Prices are in Canadian Dollars CAD, exclusive of 5% GST Private floatplane from/to Whitehorse - max. 3 persons (total load 270 kg) CAD 495.00 per aircraft, per way* Private shuttle from/to Whitehorse CAD 220.00 per vehicle, per way
Terms & ConditionsPlease refer to our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Also, please be aware that all of our guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to arrival at the Lodge. You will receive the waiver form once your booking is confirmed.