Aurora & Fall Colours - 3 Nights
Available daily from August 20 - September 30, 2015
Combine the best of both seasons with this package and experience beautiful fall colours with a chance of witnessing the spectacular Aurora Borealis! By the end of August the leaves start turning, dotting the forest with pockets of yellow and orange. By mid-September, the hills and mountain slopes are transformed into a cascading of gold, yellow and orange, contrasting the deep blue of the lake at the bottom - a scenery larger than life!
The basic inclusions are the same as with the 3-nights Wilderness GetAway, with our renowned personal service and the guarantee for an intimate and memorable wilderness experience. Top this program with a return floatplane flight over breathtaking Yukon landscape, and you have the perfect all-in Yukon Discovery.
Prices per person in Canadian Dollars CAD, exclusive of 5% GST Occupancy 3-Nights Package Additional night Double CAD 1365 CAD 225 Single CAD 2300 CAD 325
- Return Floatplane Transfer Whitehorse – Lodge – Whitehorse (incl. Airport/Hotel Transfers in Whitehorse)
- Overnight stay in your own private log cabin with comfortable down bedding
- Firewood as needed
- All meals while at the Lodge, plus afternoon snack
- Introductory nature walk
- Use of showers & luxury herbal sauna
- Use of canoe(s) and kayak(s), paddles and life-jackets
- Angling equipment at the lodge (except fly fishing equipment)
- Travel to/from Whitehorse
- Alcoholic beverages (the Lodge is fully licensed)
- Activities, such as guided hikes & nature walks, fishing/boat excursions or guided paddling
- Angling Licence (a fishing license is mandatory and can be purchased at the lodge)
- Personal insurance
- 5% Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Terms & ConditionsPlease refer to our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Also, please be aware that all of our guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to arrival at the Lodge. You will receive the waiver form once your booking is confirmed.